Part of our protective services is transporting people safely. We always search for the best methods to get you from A to B quickly, reliably, and without risk. A helicopter charter in the Netherlands is a way to cover long distances in a short time. Moreover, you do not have to bother with traffic delays, and it reduces the chance of having to deal with unwanted confrontations with the press, fans, or other intruding people.
The nice side effect of traveling by helicopter is the spectacular experience. For extra security or a luxury trip, our security driver will take you to and from the airport. If you want to be accompanied during the entire trip, our close protection officer(s) will accompany you personally.
Who do we work for?
We work for C-Suite level executives and board members who may have a brief meeting with a business relation abroad or in the Netherlands, or if you wish to visit several subsidiaries in quick succession.
Are you a DJ, singer or band going on a tour of festivals or for a promotion? Consider the spectacular way of transportation in a helicopter. Our close protection officer or bodyguard can also help you with crowd control during the tour.
If your fame or fortune comes with a high-profile and you want to change locations quickly and without drawing any attention, hire a helicopter for you and your family.
Helicopter charter advantages
- Unprecedented mobility and independence from road traffic
- Modern twin-engine VIP helicopters with luxury interiors
- Personalization of the exterior of the helicopter by adding stickers
- Low-profile arrival at your destination or, alternatively, make an impact with your entrance
- Extra attention to personal safety and safe transport
- Additional safety services such as security driver and personal security quickly scalable
Our examples for helicopter charter are far from complete. Do you have a question about the options for your situation? Do not hesitate and contact us. We are happy to help you.
Helicopter rental costs
The exact costs of chartering a helicopter depend on a number of factors. When you contact us, we will typically ask you the following standard questions:
- Where do you want to go?
- When do you want to leave (and possibly come back)?
- How many passengers are coming with you?
- What size – and possibly type – of helicopter do you prefer?
- How much luggage do you want to bring with you?
- What is your budget?
Based on this information, we will find the best possible options for you.
In most cases, we can even accommodate last-minute requests. This is dependent upon the available helicopters near your location. The most economical option is to let us know what your wishes are in a timely manner. Please contact us for an offer without any further obligation.